Experiences in France and Europe. Cultural information and travel tips.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Looking for Real Estate

No way!!! you say. Well, it is just a small apartment for me, a studio some might say. That's all I need at the moment.
I spent the day going into Real Estate agencies to find a suitable place for me. I learnt the hard way that you shouldn't trust ads in the newspaper or the internet. Why? Here in France, they most of times don't exist, it is just to attract the customer to your phone or agency.
So much for that perfect spot that you saw. I don't like but that's how's done over her. Okay, some of them are true, more chances for direct to owner or small agencies. Guess they aren't afraid of telling their portfolios :)

And this is valid pretty much all over French society,most of times is just to get your attention to something else, usually more expensive.
My feet hurts, my head is swirling and I just might have found what I've been looking for at the end of the day. Fingers crossed.

No comments: